CAS No. 17465-86-0 Gamma-cyclodextrin has a larger cavity than Beta-cyclodextrin, so the cavity can encapsulate a wider range of guest molecules, also has better water solubility, can be used more widely in pharmaceutical, food, cosmetics industry.
Gamma-cyclodextrin is a cydextrin with 8 glucose units connected via α-1.4 sugar bonds to form a ring structure.
Characteristics & Applications：
Gamma-cyclodextrin has a larger cavity than beta-cyclodextrin, so the cavity can contain a wider range of guest molecules; It has better water solubility,at room temperature 25℃ /100ml, the solubility of gamma-cyclodextrin is 25.6g , while the solubility of alpha-cyclodextrin is 12.7g/100ml water, and the solubility of beta-cyclodextrin is only 1.88g/100ml water.
Main roles in the food field:
(1) the elimination and cover up of specific odor;
(2) the improvement and improvement of food organization structure;
(3) the reduction and removal of bitter taste;
(4) antioxidant effect;
(5) Maintain and optimize flavor.
Please find attached TDS.
Normal package:20kg/fiber drum.
Preserve in well-closed containers.Store at room temperature.
1. Can gamma cyclodextrin be directly used in pharma and food industry?
Yes, it can be used directly as a pharma or food additive.
2.How long is the expiring date of the product?
Sealed for 2 years.
3. What is the storage condition?
Preserve in well-closed containers. Store at room temperature.